
Just a few days before Mothers Day 2009, Emily was placed in our home, and we became her foster parents for just over a year.
A few days before Fathers day, on June 17th, 2010, Emily Ann Wach legally became our daughter.
June 20th, 2010- Jason was able to bless our daughter at church on Father's Day
Looking Ahead-
July 15th, 2010- 10 years ago Jason and I were sealed for Time and All Eternity in the LDS Los Angeles Temple. Jason had told me "hey...you never asked me what I wanted for our Anniversary" My reply was "I'm still working on Father's day dude! I haven't thought that far ahead!" (This was on June 19th after we witnessed the beautiful sealing of our niece in the San Diego Temple... coordinating the family gathering after the blessing and for Father's day was still on my mind BTW) Jason said "oh yeah..Father's day"...."Well, for our Anniversary I want to be sealed to Emily". I thought that............ the request was Perfect. So we have it set...and we will be sealed to our daughter on our 10th Wedding Anniversary.
How To Find Max Voltage Of A Capacitor
2 years ago

3 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Love it! Are ward members invited?
That's is so awesome to read in print the milestone dates/occasions in Emily's life as she became your daughter and our 13th grandchild. I think it's more than mere "coincidence". :):)
@Kim-Jason and I have decided to keep the event on the smaller side w/ our family and just a few friends. (Not that we don't love & appreciate our ward family-we absolutely do!)
@Wanda- Yes...I agree...it's more than coincidence. :)
Post a Comment